Teenage – years of raging hormones ;)


Every member in my blog has definetly passed through this phase and knows what I am talking about. J

It’s not the time when you can be called a “child” nor can you be called an “adult”. They are the “YOUNG ADULTS”.

I personally believe it is the best time in a person’s life. One is carefree, does what he/she wants to, no parent’s pressure, no pressure of competition etc etc… basically its heaven!

It is also beautiful for another big reason: we start falling in ~love~ start having ~crushes~.

How much I miss my teenage years! L

Now when I recall them, it only brings a big smile on my face J the stupid tactics that we used to use to tease each other, write each other’s names on the desk…as if the love will last forever, peeping from the corner of the our desks and getting a glance of our crushes… one eye on the teacher and the other on the guy sitting across. J A simple “hi” from the guy/girl you have a crush on would make you blush for many days.

Awwww…..it is never ending and so innocent. I wish I could go back to time and relive those years.
Those days, dreaming was our reality…but as we grow old reality is that even dreaming about something costs us. Every single step and decision needs to be measured and it’s hard to remember when we had a sound sleep…a beautiful dream. There is so much competition and pressure that HAVING A DREAM IS A DREAM IN ITSELF

Comments

  1. frankly speaking ......."I DONT MISS MY TEENAGE DAYS"...coz i feel back then i was very immature and did things which if i remember today i feel shame ... i am more at peace with my self at this age as i know who I am...What are my duties and responsibilities and so on....in fact teenage days were more of frustrated days as we were subject to a lot of restrictions from our parents but we never knew why is it so?.......BUT now i appreciate my PARENT'S wisdom and hence I DON'T MISS MY TEENAGE DAYS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone has a different perspective...and its not compulsory that everyone should miss their teenage yrs. but i would agree with you on the fact that even i was quite frustrated at times because of the number of restrictions imposed on me while i was a teen, but now when i recall...i feel it was the best for me. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment