WHAT MOTIVATES YOU?

You don’t have to be rich to feel lucky… you don’t have to own a Ferrari to feel blessed.
The very fact that you are born as a “HUMAN BEING” is the biggest blessing you can count on. Just imagine had you been born as a dog or fly, it would have been such a meaningless life!

So be thankful for who you are and always stay MOTIVATED. J

Ideally, a person should be self motivated. But there are times when one looks outside for motivation. So in this post, I am revealing to you my secret of who keeps me motivated.

Today, that person is not just a source of inspiration but also someone whom I look up to with lots of love and respect.
“NICK VUJICIC”


He was born with no arms and legs. His mother went to great extend to help him pursue his studies. Inspite of such a major disability, it never hampered his will and determination of going ahead in life. He is a famous “MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER” and probably has the busiest schedule than anyone I know. I simply love him!

I have his picture stuck on the door of my cupboard. Every time I see him, the only thought that runs in my head is, “IF HE CAN DO IT, EVEN I CAN MAKE IT BIG.” And then nothing can stop me! J

 Here’s a video for you and I bet you too will have tears in your eyes.

Now it’s your turn to share the same with me. Tell me: who motivates you?

Comments

  1. Something i always read and Listen ....but you put all the things really very well .... awesome Shrish ...nyc one !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Last Anoymous msg was from me ...Shubs !! ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot shubha... :):) keep reading! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  4. write something new.....what say..rains ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment