LIFE IS "UNPREDICTABLE"


I was watching “THE FINAL DESTINATION” series yesterday and I must say, it is one of the most influential movies that I have ever seen. The story might be hypothetical, but the underlying assumption is very much true.

LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE

Anything can happen to anyone…Anytime!

Every second is a surprise gift. Whether it is pleasant or unpleasant… you will know that only after it is unwrapped!

I am typing this post. The laptop might fall from my lap and break down. Or its calm Sunday morning, you go out for some adventure but it unfortunately turns out to be disastrous!! You never know.

Think about it.

Not that I want my readers to have “such experiences”, but that is how life is.

On the other hand, you might also have exactly opposite yet unpredictable experiences.

For e.g. you are walking down a narrow lane early morning and chance upon a 500 rupees note (and obviously choose to pick it up) or the guy/girl you secretly have a crush on suddenly asks you out for a coffee. WOWOWWWWW…!!!! J J J Isn’t it?

So there’s a VERY important message that I derive from all this, that:

START DOING THINGS THAT YOU LOVE. WHEN TIME DOESN’T WAIT FOR US, WHY DO WE WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME?”

Even if the final moment comes, you will at least not regret for not having done that. J don’t you agree with me?

There are many things that I want to do in my life, of which “writing a post today” was on my list.

What are the things that you have in your list? Share it here. J

Comments

  1. sometimes waiting for the storm to pass is the only option!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i agree.
      sometimes simply staying at home and watching the rains is the best option! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment