Break the silence, against men's violence.


Delhi has the most unique bus system in the world. “Blue line buses” kill the ones walking on the road… and the “white line buses” rape the ones inside it.
Wooow…!!!

What a society I am living in!

Being more famous as the “crime capital” and its “killer” buses than for anything else, Delhi has created a benchmark which I hope no other city/country ever reaches.

It is deeply shameful for me to live in a society where women are looked upon as nothing more than objects of pleasure…


Reading about the female journalist who was gang raped by 6 men last night in a bus and then thrown out without her clothes on, send a shrill down my spine. I know what it feels like when a guy stares at you with wrong intentions, but being raped and humiliated is something very few may be able to understand. This female is now fighting for her life and has severe injuries on her body. She has slipped into coma 5 times and has had 3 life saving surgeries with 23 stitches.

A couple of days back there was news of a 4 year old baby girl, who was raped and left to destiny by her uncle. She had bite marks all over her little body.

People say wearing tight fitting clothes with plunging neck line is an invitation to being molested…

But what was her fault? Was she wearing revealing clothes? Or did her innocent smile and hugs send out some other message???

SO STOP BLAMING THE VICTIM EVERYTIME THERS’s NEWS OF RAPE.

One of the “REMEDIES” given by the head of a famous sect (that I can’t mention) a few months back was to marry off girls as soon as they reach the age of puberty, so that they are “safe” and not “raped”. I have a question:


Why only pin point women? Why not marry off boys as soon as they reach their age of puberty? At least they will have someone to fulfill their needs every time they are turned on!!! It might as well stop someone from being a future rapist. Isn’t it?

Seeing the rape cases on a rise, I have many questions for which I WANT an answer:

Is it my fault if the rickshaw wala refuses to go and that I am compelled to take a bus?

Is it my fault if the driver/conductor turns out to be desperate?

Is it a crime if a girl steps out of her house after 7?

Why is it so hard to respect the dignity and freedom of women?

Why? Why? Why?

It’s time to be real. It’s time we talk sense.
Let’s raise our voice against RAPE and stand up for our dignity. Getting scared and sitting at home is no solution.

Do you agree with me or not?

Comments