Selling Pani Puri(s)


And finally, as 2013 is nearing its completion, one more dream (or rather a wish) of mine has come true!!

"Selling Pani Puri(s)"

Yes!!! You read it right.

Ever since I know myself, I know the fact that I absolutely enjoy gulping down endless pani puris. That moment when the puri bursts and there's a sudden gush of sweet & spicy flavor inside (and sometimes even outside) your mouth, is so "AMAZING".

I don't exactly remember when this “childish wish" of wanting to sell pani puris struck me.... but all I knew was this year, I had to play the part. And finally, after missing a couple of opportunities... I did manage grabbing the 3rd! 

On the occasion of our society's annual day and New Year celebrations, all the residents were invited to put up food stalls yesterday. So I, along with my mom decided to put up a "Pani puri stall". And I must say, it was one of the most memorable moments of my life this year!!!

Not only this, we also decided to let all the support staff of our society i.e. all the watchmen uncles have it for free. 

P.S. : That feeling when you see and know that you are the reason behind the smile and full tummies of someone who is not as lucky as you are, is incredible... so touching. Every single person should experience “that” feeling at least once in their life! It’s totally worth it!


Share with us your special moment or a wish that came true this year here ;-)

Comments

  1. Such feeling is also observed while taking ecclairs, one of the best chocklates in the world.
    off course pani puri always resembles like lots of school girls eating panipuri with variety of taste.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really.............. it was fun.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment