ITM- Half way down the line


I still remember the 1st of my Post Graduation. Since I joined a week late, groups had already started forming, bonds were already established. And looking at the kind of person I am (little reserved by nature) breaking the ice and becoming friends was a REAL task!

And as if this was enough, remembering the 4 Ankita(s), 3 Pooja(s), 2 Shivani(s) and names which were “names” less and “synonyms” more (NiTika-NiKita), was a different ball game altogether. All those college fests, induction programs and insight sessions were a perfect cherry on the cake! In my view, they not only set an ease in the batch, but also made us more human :)


Be it daily class presentations or the endless role plays, everyone from the teachers to the admin department ensured that our lives were if not, as good as hell.
May be not concepts, but if there is something I learned being an MBA student, it was “How to juggle ASSIGNMENTS-STUDIES-EXAMS-RELATIONSHIPS-FAMILY-PERSONAL LIFE & MY TIME” with a smile :)

There came a time when we were literally SICK of all the case study solving, presentations and especially “Role-Plays”!!! The very moment a professor would say that, “You will have to do this role-play, which must be interesting and creative”, I used to be like… “What the HelllL!!!!!! Not again mannn!!! Isn’t it?

But with just 7 “Men” in a class of 53 other “Women”, I am sure the guys must have had the time of their life! Since saying something personally to 60 friends in a single post is not possible, I would like to say something for the ones who caught my attention ;)

1.        Mr. Vutukuri- You are one of those people who selflessly help everyone around. Thanks to you, I started enjoying studying the subject I was running away from all my life! “Statistics”. And who other than you would know it better? Be it 12am or 12pm, I have troubled Siva with my endless calls and messages to the core!

2.       Runsha- Though you are not here now, you and everyone around knows the bond I share with you. Your place in my life is irreplaceable. I love you. And I really really love you :)

3.       Pooja Gupta- Pooooooo……! My partner-in-crime and chota pataka, you have been there with me whenever I needed someone. Your gossips and the “UNTOLD-STORIES” are so dammmmm entertaining! But the fact that you are so pure at heart and have never wished ill for anyone, makes me look at you with a lot of respect. I am gonna miss you really hard :(

Apart from them, I have a plethora of people to thank and talk about. Whether it was Rahul’s bindaas and helping avatar or Deeptesh’s “Deep” thoughts, Shivani Mathur’s Fashionista form or dilsheen’s Laughter, Gawthami’s innocence or Radhika’s Thalaiwaaa Andaaz, I am going to miss it all.

As such they might look like small things… but aren’t the small things that matter the most in life? I know I messed up with a few relations there, and with some I haven’t shared great relationships, But in the end all that matters is being there for each other :) I Love you all. All the very best for your prospects ahead.


Life is what you make of it. So good luck and stay in touch! :) 

Comments

  1. Nice thoughts Shrishti!
    Well You covered almost everything in there!
    You mentioned about few messed up relations! Well i see that in a different way.. as you said, life IS indeed a chat platter, where excess of sweetness ruins the platter!
    Ha ha! ;)
    Good Going...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment