DNA Navi Mumbai- Fav 5 !



Hello peeps :D

I should have shared the good news long back, but something or the other kept me from posting this. Anyways, here it is now!

I got featured in DNA newspaper’s Navi Mumbai Edition last month, and I am beyond happiness as I write this. I had always dreamt of being interviewed and getting featured in newspapers and other forms of social media. I always wanted to experience, what it feels like to hold the newspaper, and read a piece about yourself ;)

I am glad DNA gave me that opportunity! The whole funda behind them keeping aside a Colum for commoners, is to “Know the Navi Mumaikars”, and serve them with a platform where they can share (and flaunt) what their lives are like.

I was told on Tuesday, that in Friday’s edition, Colum featuring me will be printed. But come Friday, there was nothing. I kinda lost hope, and thought it might have got lost between the sheets. Sunday morning when I got up at 9 and checked my whatsapp, I was left wide eyed! My friends had send me numerous messages congratulating me… and I had no clue what they were congratulating me for :P


It was only when one of my friends sends me a picture of her holding the edition with my Colum, that I rushed to the nearest store and grabbed 5 copies of the same :D 


Comments

Post a Comment