5 Weird Things About Me: #1

Before I tell you a bit about myself, don’t be fooled by this photo. I am not lucky enough to look like this every day. This is a result of facial, recently shaped eyebrows and some more pampering that I indulged in over the weekend.

Hi, my name is Shrishti and here are 5 weird things about me, even though you didn’t ask for it!

1. I have never read a single edition of the “Harry Potter” series. I am sure this must be coming as a shock to a lot of you wondering, “How in this world can someone not read Harry Potter?” But here’s the thing about me… I don’t do ordinary. I like to be different. And I am enough of a rebel to not do something, just because everyone else is doing it!    :D

2. I get annoyed when people can’t tell the difference between your and you’re, and their, there, and they’re, and so on. Basically, it turns me off. I can tell when it’s genuinely a typo and when they really don’t know/ care. And I want to claw my eyes out when people use SMS lingo in this generation of smart phones. Why would you want to type lyk dis? What are you really going to do with the two seconds you saved?

3. As much as I love having a social life and dream about going to all the “happening places” over the weekends, I am inclined to cancel plans last minute simply because I might be doing something else (like sitting on my couch, watching the same series for the zillionth time or reading a novel) and I don’t want to change that.

4. Sounds annoy me. Sound of people talking loudly, chewing loudly, footsteps, ringtones, especially chat messages. So my phone is perpetually silent. Basically, I am a 90 year old stuck in the body of a 20s something woman! I like my Peace and quiet time.

5. I have an unhealthy obsession with clicking pictures, and making everything match so that the picture looks good :) Those of you who follow my Instagram Account would have seen!

Phew! That were some weird stuffs I do and I am sure there’s more inside. Those of you who know me, is there any weird fact I missed? Share it in the comments section below and share a laugh together!


If you have made it this far, I salute you!

Comments

  1. Nothing to comment on this.....

    Let me at least comment as "NO COMMENTS" ������

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, in many things same. But i did read 1 volume of Potter, the first and usually I am there when I have commitment. I like silence. And of course I am by now almost 83 years old.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Julie ! This coming from the Famous Kertesz who inspires people in ways more than one, means a lot to me :) Glad you liked the post. I too love silence more than anything else.

      Delete
  3. Hahahah... would like to knw more😁😁 n i too haven't read potter series yet😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah! Hey Shraddha, happy to know that i am not the only one to have not read the Potter series :)

      Delete
  4. Hey di I am also in your league over the same thing, also not appreciate those who use sms lingos and jargons while texting someone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn’t get wat was wierd about it... phew... isn’t it normal with all of us to like n not like certain things...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment