10 Things i have Never

I thought it would be nice to share with you some things that I always think other people must have done and when I listen to them,  they makes me go “Hmmm…I haven’t done that!”. From things I haven’t done to movies I haven’t watched, here it is.

1.       I haven’t seen “Star Wars”, “Star Trek”, “Avatar” & “Dil Chahta Hai” till now.

2.       I have never worn heels, except on the day of my marriage.
On that day too, I wore it only in the first half of the ceremonies. As it started to become unbearable, I immediately slipped out of them and borrowed my mom’s flats.  The pictures have turned out really funny!


3.      I have never been to a Hen / Bachelorette Party.
(Didn’t even have one at my own wedding)

4.      I TRIED to read E.L James famous Erotica, the one that rattled a whole lot of people round the globe, 50 Shades of Grey, but simply couldn’t get past Page 20 or 21. I felt the writing couldn’t keep it together. Guess, wasn’t meant for me.

5.      I have never really tried baking. Even though I enjoy eating cakes and cupcakes, I don’t think I have the patience for making them.

6.      I have never whistled… Because I Can’t!
Have attempted learning it from SO-MANY-PEOPLE, but haven’t given up yet.

7.      I have never been on a roller coaster ride.
Simply don’t trust them. I am afraid some drunk carnie would have assembled it, and the whole thing will fall apart while I am on it. I am sure that’s absurd, but the fear is real.

8.      I am 27 years old, and still haven’t had a legit Rum Cake.
Have had some traumatic experiences in the name of Rum Cake as a teenager. So now I also have trust issues.  (:P)

9.      The closest I have ever come to a “High End Tech Savvy” Product, is when I saw Macbook Pro at my sister’s table and touched it’s exceptionally soft screen and keyboard until July, 2018.
I had never seen or worked on a Macbook until that day.

10.   I am yet to fly abroad. I keep telling this to my husband, that I want to travel abroad just for the sake of experiencing “Jet Lag”.

These were some points I could think of, from the top of my mind.

Do share something(s) you have never done.

Comments

  1. It was sweet, clear and straightforward...
    Please keep writing more blogs..😊😊..thank you!!!😇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment