Food Items which are Highly Underrated | #GuiltyPleasure #FoodDrugs

 Remembering all my guilty pleasures, and putting together a list of Food items/ combinations which (in my opinion) are terribly underrated & are freakking drugs :)

Go ahead and feel free to add more to this list, in the comments section. LET’s GOOOOOOOOO

1.       Maggie Masala (Lick… Lick… All the way)

During my 3rd trimester of pregnancy, I remember licking packets after packet :)

 

2.      Parle G + Water

If you followme on Instagram, you would know how much I consume Parle-G with water. Watch one of my latest reels to see.

 

3.      Khakhra + Achaar

 

4.     Sugar + Ghee Roti Rolls

 

5.      Kurkure + Hari Chutney

 

6.      Chana Zor Garam

***If you know you know***

 

7.      MASALA PAPADDDDDD

Oh Bhai… I am surprised why NCB hasn’t declared it as a certified drug!

 

8.     Bhujiya Sev

My mother is the most ardent consumer for this one.

 

9.     Kishmish + Kaju

Don’t even get me started. Have you tried eating these together? Pure bliss.

 

10.  Fish Fingers + Beer

 

11.    Papad + Onion

 

12.   Good Day Biscuits/ Parle G + Nutella Dip

I am straight up drooling at this point.

 

13.   Cheeselings

14.  Gujia (North Indians would know…)

 

15.   Misal Pav (without the pav)

I could down bowls of missal after missal. Love how this spicy delicacy stirs all my senses within seconds :)

 

Hope you are having a fabulous day.

-Shrishti

Comments

  1. Great, somany tasty delicious dishes, my mouth now getting full of water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7,9,11 and 14 are my favorites too but I hate misal pav:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment