Talking About My Worst Nightmares | #HonestConfessions

We all have nightmares, right?

Whether these nightmares make you stay up late or wake you up with a jolt in the middle of the night – they are one of the few things we really talk about. So today, I want to know it all.

Let me go first, and then I would definitely want to hear yours in the comments section. Just FYI – I am starting with the lighter ones and then moving to slightly more personal nightmares. I have not written a few which I feel might just gross a LOT of people out. So skipping them for our sanity :) LET’s GO:

1.       Getting into KBC and not being able to answer the very 1st question

(And then my parents telling me, “Ghar me toh bade fast fast jawaab deti ho, wahan kya hua?”)

 

2.       Getting into KBC and having to use a lifeline in the very 1st question and still leaving without having won a penny

(WHATTTTTTAAAASHAMMMEEE)

 

3.      Being an eye witness to a crime, but not being able to guide the sketch artist in making the criminal’s face

(Blame this on the show CID, which I spent watching for a major part of my childhood)

 

4.      Looking under my bed post-midnight, in the dark and finding a pair of eyes looking back at me

(Trust me, I am going to be dead THAT VERY SECOND. The ghost will not even have to work any harder. #IAmPhattu&IknowIt )

 

5.      Trying to get out of a maze, but coming back to the same junction and not finding a way out endlessly

(Back when I was kid, this was a dream I had more often than I wished for. I reached a point when I would procrastinate going to sleep – because I knew I would end up dreaming this and it was tiring to freaking find my way out every night, knowing fully well that wouldn’t get my way out. I am just happy I haven’t had this dream for a few years now…)

 

6.      Waking up and finding myself in a box.

(Due to claustrophobia, even compact elevators/ by-lanes make me highly uncomfortable. Being in a box – is like the epitome of shitty for me.)

 

7.      Finding Blood on my hands and stomach and chest and everywhere – but not being able to locate the source of it and my heart going all BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM.

(I think we can blame Hollywood and Bollywood movies for this J)

 

8.      Wanting to scream, but unable to find my voice. And just a tiny squeak coming out irrespective of how much efforts I put in.

 

9.      Having this urgent need to pee, but not finding a toilet. Even if I find one, its clogged and unusable… and my lower abdomen starting to pain.

(I have no shame in accepting that as a kid, I have wet my bed because of this fucking dream! #BackthennotNow )

Did you relate with any?

Tell me :)

 

Ok Bye.

-Shrishti

 

Comments

  1. Hahaha...all above related to me ..infact many more than it...thank God many of those not written above

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, very well phrased!
    Liked the incremental structure!
    My worst nightmare is being submerged in pitch black water! Specially since I actually know how it would feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even I had kbc one nightmare,even fact when we got selected for state level quiz,I couldn't sleep wondering if we will qualify:)
    Smooth honest piece as usual

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment