What's a DIVIDER used for anyway?! #HonestConfessions


I am 29 years old – and till date haven’t understood the use of a divider!!! 

It was always there in all the geometry boxes I purchased as a child. It was also the least (never) used tool throughout my childhood. BUT, being the curious soul that I am, I ended up using it for a world of things, which I have mentioned below. 

But seriously, does anyone know what the fuck is this tool used for anyway?!

1.      Poke holes in a bottle cap, and turn it into a water gun :P

*Something I used to do back in grade 3 or 4, especially on our way back home from school.

 

2.       Write name of my crush on school desks. #AmarPrem

*Please tell me I wasn’t alone in doing this.

 

3.      Carve my name on classroom walls, simply to kill boredom

*Unleashing our creativity on last bench k piche wali deewar. Haina?

 

4.      Make holes on erasers

#Chitkabra Max

 

5.      Clean my nails

*I wouldn’t be surprised if 9/10 people nodded in agreement. The effectiveness of a divider in cleaning farfetched corners of my toe nails – is simply on-point.

#SorrynotSorry for grossing you out.

 

6.      Efficiently open a packet of chips

 

7.      Tried eating noodles once, never did it again though

 

8.      Play dart during recess

 

Tell me in the comments below, how you used them! Also, would love to know what they are actually made for. Lol.

Good Day!

 

Comments

  1. Use of Divider is a mystery to me as well.I remember using it for splash opening ruffle's lays pack.My school friend used it to damage school benches:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment